Is this for you?
Permanent Makeup is a method of applying natural or synthetic pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
Call for a free consultation and price estimate
Properly shaped eyebrows will enhance your face and frame your eyes without dominating your features. Multi-colored hair strokes can be blended for a soft, natural look. How great would it be not to worry about sweating or wiping your brows off. You'll never have to match them again!
Soft color can be applied as an enhancement or a thicker defined line for more dramatic effect. Dimension is created by implanting more color to the outer edges and tapering to the middle. A smoky eye shadow look can also be an alternative. No more runny and smudgy eyeliner. Great answer for contact wears, too.
Size, shape and color can be altered. Accentuate the outer lip liner and blend color to the middle for a natural look. Correct a crooked lip line or jut add definition. Lip enhancement helps prevent lipstick from bleeding and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
Brows will be tender for 1-2 days, it will appear dark for around 5-6 days, then dramatically soften up to 50%. Fresh powder maybe used to soften during the healing process.
Expect the eye to be tender for 1-2 days days, You may do the following things listed below if the area is swollen after the procedure
- Wet a Lipton tea bag in cold water and apply it for at east 10 minutes
- Apply an ice pack
The Lip area will take longer to heal, so you have to be patient for the makeup to take its full effect. The color will be extremely bright for about 7-8 days, then fade to no color and reappear after 3-6 weeks.
Gift Certificates & Products are Available
Post-Procedure Care & Consideration
Pre-Procedure Care & Consideration
- Touch the treated area only with clean hands.
- No makeup until area is healed.
- Do not pick, scrub or scratch treated area.
- Do not swim or steam areas until healed; A shower is recommend over a bath.
- Avoid Caffeine prior to procedure. Caffeine is a stimulant.
- Getting a procedure during your period can make you hyper-sensitive.
- Zovarix (a prescription drug) or L-Lysine (over the counter) is recommended if you have a history of cold sores. Start one week prior to lip procedure.
- Check with your physician prior to procedure if you have severe diabetes, hepatitis, or heart problems.